In our Crossway communities there is no shortage of stuff to do. We’re much like a neighborhood, brimming with friends willing to lend a hand, share a laugh, offer a shoulder, or just have fun!
YOGA AT CROSSWAY DOWNTOWN
Yoga is a great way to strengthen and stretch the body while quieting and refocusing the mind. Classes are beginner level, flow style class (with variations for those who want more of a challenge) with an intentional focus on Christ. Contact Sarah Bucken for more information.
- Monday evenings at 5:30pm* at the Downtown Campus, 33 Pine Street, Nashua. Please arrive by 5:25. If you are running behind, please still come and get settled quietly as we may have already started.
- Classes are Free! No Commitment! Come when you can.
- New to our class? Please arrive by 5:20 to complete a quick waiver.
- What to bring: yoga mat, water, layers, comfy clothes
KINSCARE CONNECTION & SUPPORT
Are you in need of connections and support as you raise your grandchild? Do you feel overwhelmed finding services? You are not alone and we would love for you to join us! For more information, please contact Terri Clyde - email@example.com / 603 518.4324
- Tuesdays, 9:30 - 11:30am
- Child & Family Services, 113 West Pearl Street, Nashua NH 03060
Caregiving can be stressful, especially for family members caring for loved ones. Visiting Angels offers solutions to bring peace of mind. Offering living assistance services for seniors and adults in the greater Nashua and Milford communities, Visiting Angels is located at 11 Northeastern Blvd, #320 in Nashua. For more information go to Visiting Angels or call 603-821-0277.
Visiting Angels has job openings in Caring Careers with flexible schedules and short commutes. Full and part time positions are available. For more information go to Visiting Angels or call 603-821-0277.
DINNER DONE - You have enough on your plate, I'll cook dinner.
Pond attender Irene Grant prepares homemade meals as your personal cook for a reasonable rate. Contact her at 603-930-3719 for more information.